This Toasted Caprese Sandwich is loaded with juicy tomato slices,melted mozzarella cheese,fresh basil,and a drizzle of balsamic glaze.It tastes so good you'll want to make it for lunch all summer!
How is this possible you ask?非常简单，you use your toaster oven's TOAST function!
- 下一步，place the bread side-by-side on the rack in your toaster oven.Set the machine to TOAST and cook for about 4 to 5 minutes.
- As soon as the cheese is bubbling and the bread is toasted,it's time to put your sandwich together.
- 把一片涂上罗勒，tomato,salt and pepper,a drizzle of balsamic glaze (if you please),and more basil.在上面放上剩下的干酪烤面包，然后继续吃！
Toasting the bread and melting the cheese BEFORE FILLING keeps the juicy tomato slices from making the sandwich soggy.This way you end up with asandwich这是古伊的完美组合，toasty,新鲜的，美味可口。
Tips For an Amazing Toasted Caprese Sandwich
- Mayo > Butter.Don't get me wrong I LOVE butter.But after lots of urging from readers,we gave mayo a try and discovered that it's fantastic at turning bread golden and toasted.Plus you don't have to wait for it to soften like butter.
- I know the recipe says optional but don't skip the Balsamic Glaze.It's thick,tangy,sweet,and tastes delicious drizzled on any vegetable (likeroasted cabbage wedges) but especially on fresh tomatoes.
- 最后，这个食谱在传统的老式烤箱中效果最好。If you've got a fancy one with "smart toasting technology"you'll probably need to play around a little adjusting the darkness level and the number of slices to find the perfect settings for your sandwich.
Stuck in a rut or looking for fun new 金沙电子recipes to try?
OurFacebook Group每天都在成长！If you haven't joined yet,we invite you to come check it out and join the fun.
You can ask for recipe ideas,talk about cooking techniques,or get help figuring out the right new pan set for you.If you've already joined,invite a friend along!